With direct access to one of PNG’s busiest ports, KBSA helps your goods get to market swiftly and securely. Our large marine shipping fleets are backed by efficient support with transport logistics, portside cargo loading, container and stevedore services.
KBSA’s shipping arm – New Britain Shipping Ltd and East West Transport Kimbe Ltd – is a joint venture with Steamships Trading Co, an iconic PNG business for more than 100 years. Based on the Port of Kimbe – one of the busiest ports in PNG – we are located to handle specialised projects for the commercial, construction, mining, and main cash crop industries in West New Britain.
Why choose KBSA?
- We have access to a fleet of shipping vessels on domestic and international shipping lines. These are backed by reliable transport – trucks and forklifts – to keep your cargo moving. Our vessels transport freight to Australia, Asia and Europe, and across the deep seas between the US and foreign ports.
- We operate a wide range of transport and logistics services for marine shipping, including bulk cargo, transport containers, crane hire, forklift hire, warehousing and yard storage.
- Our local shipping staff and stevedores are supported by workshop facilities operating at the highest health and safety and the latest industry standards.
- The company also offers a licensed customs cargo clearance service in Kimbe.
Find out more about:
- New Britain Shipping (Consort Express Lines)
- Steamships Trading Company
- KBSA’s Agribusiness team – processing your product before market delivery
Let our experienced team manage your next cargo shipment. Call us today.